Create A Night Sky Projection Kit. Twinkly, twinkly loads of stars.
This product is endorsed by the London Science Museum.
- When you've built the kit you can turn your room into a planetarium and look at the stars
- Humans have looked into the night sky throughout history. For a long time, people imangined that the stars were put there for us to look at on the inside of a big ball (with us at the centre). As more accurate observations were made of how stars and planets moved, poeple realised that it was all a bit more complicated that that.
- Nicholas Corpernicus, from Poland, published "on the Revolutions of the Heavenly Spheres" in 1543, to share his big new ideas: the Earth is not the centre of the universe; the distance for the Earth to the Sun is tiny compared to the disnce to the stars; the Earth, like the planets, revolve around the Sun.
- Night sky domes of Northern and Southern hemisphers
- Detailed assembly instructions
- Start charts of both Hemerspers
For Ages 8 Years+